Sunday 22 May 2011

Know me

If you want to know me, you have to
read my words. you have to let yourself slip into the sometimes boiling water of my ideas and
let them blister and scar your skin. you
have to touch the angry wounds and
understand the serrated edges that
placed them there. you see, i am more than syllables and more than vowels, but
to understand the cracking of my spine,
you have to decipher the noise that it
makes on the way down. Using jus words I will bleed this complexity onto a page and dare you to fall in love with me.
i will sit in a pool of blood, bleeding ink
and i will curl my finger and invite you
into the chaos, down the rabbit hole. i
will stand in the middle of the madness, this wonderful terror that i have
released from the locked cage of my
chest and i will glory in it. i will lean my
head back and breathe in the wind and
the rain and the dirt that swirls around
my legs and up my thrashing torso. i will paint and draw and write and invite you
deeper into this wild, maniac world that i
have created with misplaced and clumsy
words. i will call myself handsome in the
ugliest way and show you my scars and
show you my flaws and dare you to fall in and burn yourself on my flames. i will
dare you to take my heat and swallow
my poison and live in my madness. and most of all, i will dare you to read
my words.
read my words and try to know me.

No comments:

Post a Comment